Covered in this doc
- How to make changes to your Percy plan
- How to see and edit billing notifications
Plans are designed to scale as you expand your visual coverage. Percy usage is based on the number of screenshots rendered. A screenshot is a rendering of a page or component in an individual browser and responsive width combination. For example, two pages rendered across two browsers and three widths would result in twelve screenshots but would show up in Percy's UI as two snapshots.
- You will receive a payment receipt from BrowserStack for your Percy plan and billing period
- You can view your usage for the current period under your Usage tab
- Enable usage notifications to get alerts every time you cross a certain usage threshold under Usage > Usage Notifications
Updated over 1 year ago