Covered in this doc
List of supported SCM integrations
Overview of how our SCM integrations work
Percy integrates with your source control tool to run visual reviews alongside code reviews. It also facilitates a two-way sync between your Percy builds and your pull/merge requests and updating commit statuses to reflect the current state of your Percy builds.
Through this integration, Percy also automatically pulls rich metadata into each build including information regarding the compared branches, committers, commit messages, and more.
By integrating with your SCM and linking a repository to a Percy project, your commits and pull/merge requests will automatically be correlated with Percy builds.
Percy updates your commit status when:
- A build is processing
- A build fails due to missing resources, rendering timeout, or if no snapshots were uploaded
- Visual changes are detected and ready for review
- A build finishes processing and has been auto-approved
- All build is approved
- Changes have been requested within a build
- Previously requested changes have been carried forward to a build
Clicking “Details” will take you to review the build in Percy.
By default, Percy approvals aren’t required before merging, but you can enable this feature once you’re ready for it.
Updated 5 months ago